Sunday, September 18, 2011

21 Weeks - It's a BOY!

The last 5 weeks:

  • My tummy has definitely grown!
  • I suffered from a terrible virus for two weeks which drained all of my energy and kept me in constant pain.
  • I am feeling constant baby movements and Bryan even got to feel the baby!!
  • I had an extensive ultrasound done and baby looks great.  All the important parts are there, in place, and perfectly formed. I go back in 8 weeks for another look just to be sure everything still looks good.
  • I have gained a total of 5 pounds so far this pregnancy thanks to eating healthy, walking, and the occasional torture of the elliptical.  So far so good!!
Oh, and, we found out we are in deed having a BOY!

We got rid of all of our baby stuff RIGHT before we found out we were expecting again so my days are currently filled with finding a crib, car seat, bedding, etc. for baby boy.  It is not fun I really don't like this part of having a baby.  I am terrible at making decisions on things like this but I am excited that all of these things will be welcoming a new bundle of joy before long.

I leave you with a new tummy pic!





No comments:

Post a Comment