Saturday, February 26, 2011

Look Who's TWO!

A belated post. Happy Birthday to my TWO year old girl!

Dear Kenzie,
At TWO you are so fun and adventurous.
Here are just a few things that I love about you:
I love the dimple that forms by your mouth when you press your lips together to kiss.
I love the shape of your mouth when you concentrate on something.
I love the arch in your eyebrows when you get excited.
I love how you giggle and smile when you find what you are looking for.
I love that you need to snuggle with Monkey and Pink (your favorite lovies) when you sleep.
I love that you say "Oh My Goodness" when I put you in a new/cute outfit.
I love hearing you say "Wub you too" and "sweet dreams" each night.
I love the way you say your "Dear Jesus" prayer every day.
I love your voice when you sing like Ariel and Gizelle.
I love the rolls that are still present in your legs even as they get thinner and longer.
I love your hair and how only a part of it has grown out much longer than the rest.
I love the way you smell.
I love that you kiss me on your own when I get an owie.
I love how much you love your big sister.
I love the way you say "Wa-hoo" when I lift you up to wash your hands.
I love your teeth and your smile.
I love being your mommy.
I love you.




First dance class the morning of her birthday.

  

Chuck E. Cheese's after dance class to play with some friends.

  

Lunch at the Rainforest Cafe on the Riverwalk!










Family birthday party celebrated a week later due to our flu/strep week!


Tinkerbell!  Kenzie loves Tinkerbell!
Cake from Target.
I requested a round cake in Tinkerbell colors with flowers and put my own Tinkerbell item on top so the cake was only $9.99! 


We decorated during her nap and she was so excited to see it all when she woke up!





Happy Birthday my Baby Love!

Time is flying!  This song says it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment